Activated Carbon Water Treatment Services
At Besco Commercial Water Division the range of environmental water contaminants that we typically use AC to treat are:
- Non-biodegradable organic compounds (COD)
- Absorbable Organic Halogens (AOX)
- Color compounds and dyestuffs
- Inhibitory compounds for biological treatment systems
- Aromatic compounds including phenol and bisphenol A (BPA)
High-Performance Water Applications
Besco installs single tank units for smaller applications as well as multi-tank units for major commercial installations. We can build a granular activated carbon system to treat a specific contaminant stream, or one for final treatment of all contaminants.
See some of the areas we serve and some case studies showcasing examples of our work. Call Ken Morgan at (800) 964-0257 or complete the form on this page for more information.