Besco Water Treatment is your top choice for deionized water systems as a full-service water treatment company. We are one of the largest commercial water treatment companies in the United States and are able to efficiently serve businesses coast-to-coast and even around the world.
We have been trusted since 1961 to provide water treatment services and systems that businesses can rely on. We have been able to serve businesses in a variety of industries with our tailor-fit systems to match their unique needs. Learn more about our past work by reading some of our Case Studies.
How Deionized Water Can Help Your Business
Deionized water, also known as DI water, is essential for many businesses and a huge benefit for others. Deionization is a process done to water through a chemical process that uses ion-exchange resins to remove almost all mineral ions. This provides a more pure water than simply distilling water. Deionized water also doesn’t conduct electricity.
So, how does this help your business? Here are just a few of the uses of DI water for businesses:
- Avoid Salt Buildup: Using regular water in the manufacturing will result in wear and tear on your machines due to salt buildup. Deionized water allows your machinery to stay in top condition for longer.
- Cool and Lubricate Machines: To keep your machines running efficiently, they need pure water. Deionized water is the perfect option to keep them from overheating and running smoothly.
- Pure Water Manufacturing: By purifying the water used as an ingredient in your manufacturing, you are able to safely create pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and processed food that are sensitive to any chemicals in the water. Any impurities could drastically change the chemical properties of these products.
Still curious about deionized water and how it can help your business? Check out our blog on The Differences Between Deionized and Distilled Water.
Features of Our Deionized Water Systems
Choosing the right water treatment provider is key to your business running efficiently and avoiding potential issues. Here are just some of the ways that Besco Water Treatment sets ourselves apart from the competition:
- Professional Water Analysis: Every business’s water supply and needs are different. We send an expert to your business to examine the water and determine the best tailor-fit solution to your water treatment needs to best help your business. We even have a virtual option where you can send in a sample of your water for us to examine.
- Custom-Fit Systems: Our systems are custom built for your business. We work with you to determine the best placement for your deionized water system and build the systems to be the perfect fit for your warehouse, factory, laboratory, or other commercial building.
- Ultrapure Water Option: As a full-service water treatment company, we have the ability to upgrade your deionized water system with reverse osmosis to allow you access to ultrapure water. This level of purity is necessary for certain functions in laboratories and manufacturing.
- Portable and Permanent Systems: Depending on your needs, we have deionization systems that are built into your building, as well as cost-effective, portable deionization systems. We will work with you to determine the right setup for your business.
- Emergency Repair & Service: We understand how important it is to get repairs as soon as an issue arises and service as soon as it’s due, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency repair, as well as replacement parts. We even do service on systems that we didn’t install.
These features are what makes us a full-service water treatment company, providing the best solution possible for your needs. When looking for the right water treatment solution, be sure to avoid one-size-fits all companies.
Industries That Should Use Deionized Water
Curious if your business could benefit from deionized water? Here are a few of the common industries that we see utilizing deionized water systems:
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Grow Ops
These are just some of the industries that can benefit from deionized water. This pure water source is a great addition to many businesses for machinery, as an ingredient, to clean, or for consumption.
Request Your Free Consultation Today
Besco Water Treatment is the deionized water provider that you can trust. We are experts in the field and have been working with deionized water for decades. Take advantage of our top-quality systems and around the clock customer service to take your business to the next level.
Want to learn more about how we can help you? Reach out to us today by giving us a call at (800) 964-0257 or filling out our simple online form.